- Thinkific collects your name, your email address, and other personal information, and we may access that information.
- As you progress through your course(s), Thinkific collects, and we may access, information about how you interact with the course, including but not limited to, your progress through the course, quiz scores, survey results, discussion or forum contributions and other student activities.
- We may collect additional information about you in the course of administering your course.
- When you pay by credit card, debit card, check, money order, and/or third party online payment service, we and Thinkific will collect information related to the transaction as part of the course of doing business with you, including a billing address, telephone number, and other information related to the transaction.
- We and Thinkific may collect information from visitors to the Thinkific website and your IP address. Thinkific also collects, and we may access, information such as when you visited, the website you came from prior to visiting us, the website you visit when you leave this website, your computer’s operating system, location data, and the type of web browser that you are using.
- We and Thinkific also may collect Personal Information submitted by you via any messaging or email feature available from this website.
- We and Thinkific may also receive Personal Information when you submit help tickets or make other requests to us or Thinkific via this website.
- From telephone support users, Thinkific collects, and we may access, your name and phone number.
- From forum and discussion users, Thinkific collects, and we may access, your name.
Thinkific collects cookies or similar tracking technologies. A “cookie” is information that a website’s server transfers to your computer. This information can be used to track your session on the website. Cookies may also be used to customize website content for you. If you are using one of the common Internet web browsers, you can set up your browser to either let you know when you receive a cookie or to deny cookie access to your computer. Thinkific may also use automated tracking methods on Thinkific websites, in communications with you, and in its products and services, to measure performance and engagement, and we may access this information. Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, Thinkific does not alter its data collection and usage practices when it detects such a signal from your browser.
Thinkific works with third parties to help provide its services, and Thinkific may share your Personal Information with the third parties to support these efforts. Thinkific or TSP may also share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including national security or law enforcement requirements. Thinkific or TSP may also receive Personal Information from our partners and third parties.
- Personal Information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
Personal Information may be shared with third-party vendors to help conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
Personal Information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business or Thinkific’s business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our homepage or Thinkific will post a notice on its homepage.
- The Salon People. Inc. and Thinkific may continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- The Salon People. Inc. and Thinkific may continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our programs.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Neither TSP nor Thinkific can guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this website or Thinkific’s website. Any and all transmission of personal information is at your own risk. Neither TSP nor Thinkific is responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this site, including the illegal acts of third parties (such as criminal hacking).