This is a LIVE In-Person class.
EXPLORE EVERY COLORFUL POSSIBILITY
Using color to create beauty is what hair colorists do best. This creative process involves looking at every color component, tool and technique available and determining how to best achieve the desired result. In this course, you’ll explore how Full Spectrum Deep™ can expand your hair color palette, give you unlimited options and help you achieve the best results more efficiently than ever. Through group discussion, formulation practice and swatching activities, you’ll gain a new perspective on hair color and be inspired to use the entire range of Aveda Hair Color to create unlimited color possibilities—from blondes to brunettes and everything in between.
• What makes Full Spectrum Deep™ unique
• When and why you should use Full Spectrum Deep™
• Ways to overcome the common challenges of controlling warmth and tone
• The steps to creating beautiful, customized hair color results
• How to increase productivity and efficiency in your hair color applications
- Model (arrive after lunch) with naturally dark hair and no previous color.
- Corrective color
- Vibrant Colors
- Grey coverage
- Double Processes
- Sarah Pivot Point Mannequin Head (coupon code AvedaSP) Mannequin Head or similar color (1 per participant or 1 to be shared among 2-3 participants)
- Color Brushes
- Color Bowls
- Tail Comb
- Cape (if bringing a model)
- Color Apron
- Blow Dryer (with nozzle and diffuser)
- Technical Tools for finishing
Aveda Florida discount- complimentary*! Use coupon code "deep" at checkout.
*A charge of $0.50 will hold your spot upon registration. If no show or late cancellation, then full class tuition will be charged.
Monday, March 20, 2023
10am - 5pm ET
Hair Color Purefessional