This is a Look-and-Learn course.
The Fierce Conversations Series is an award-winning leadership development program whose methodologies — refined over nearly 20 years — are proven to help increase an organization’s performance. The model is built on a single premise: What gets talked about in a company, how it gets talked about, and who is invited to the conversation determines what will happen and what won’t happen. This program is designed for organizations to have candid conversations that will lead to higher engagement, productivity, and execution of ideas. In Fierce Feedback, you’ll take performance conversations to the next level, learning techniques to both ask for and deliver direct feedback, in the moment.
- Create a culture that values open and honest conversation 365 days a year.
- Define what feedback is, why it is important, and how to navigate feedback conversations.
- Learn techniques to both ask for and deliver direct feedback, in the moment.
PREPARING FOR CLASS
As you prepare for the workshop, here are some reminders to make sure you get the most out of our time together:
- Be prepared to Be Here and Nowhere Else.
- Make sure that you are in a quiet place that you can focus.
- Print your digital workbook on the Fierce Digital Platform.
- Come with a Curious Mind.
- Participate – This course really comes to life the more we share. Be prepared to have your cameras on.
- Commit to walking away with at least one take away to put into practice.
Feedback and Prep Questions:
- Think back to a less than successful experience or attempt at a goal. What feedback would have helped you course correct?
- Think about a specific person to whom you know you need to give feedback. What was the experience or issue? What are the results if this behavior or issue continues?
- Who is someone you could request feedback from that would help you move towards your goals? What specific feedback would be helpful from this person?
- Think of someone you need to deliver feedback to that would help improve your relationship. What is the feedback?
- To whom do you need to share praise with to demonstrate how much you value them? What specifically do you appreciate about them?
Want to Co-Op? Call to register and Aveda Florida will cover 50% of the cost, 800-283-3244.
This class will be recorded for internal purposes only and will not be distributed.
Monday, May 1, 2023
3:30pm - 5:30pm ET