This is a Look-and-Learn course.
* This class is intended for NEW TO AVEDA Team Members.
NOTE: This virtual training includes multiple sessions
Session 1: Monday, March 27th | 2PM - 4PM ET
Session 2: Tuesday, March 28th | 2PM - 4PM ET
Session 3: Wednesday, March 29th | 2PM - 4PM ET
Just starting out in the Aveda world? Looking to amp up your retention rate and your retail numbers while providing top - level service the Aveda way? Everything comes back to educating your guest.
An initial deep dive into Aveda’s most popular products and practices, this class will help you elevate your service skills to continue that support through home-care recommendations. You’ll come away with a better understanding of the products and of the Aveda approach to guest service and effective communication, with more confidence to educate your clients about home care.
- Cues to help you recognize, understand and solve your guests’ hair care challenges
- The basics about Aveda retail, focusing on hero franchise and cult favorites
- How to deliver A-level service that helps you and your guest connect to create clear service and retail expectations
- Behind-the-chair best practices to connect, discover needs and provide the correct solutions to make home care easy for your guests
- In preparation for your class, complete level one in your "My Development" path prior to attending the class. This will give you some foundational knowledge about the brand, the products and our mission.
- Additionally, please take three minutes and watch the following video: Introduction To Beyond The Salon Micromodule
- Please also complete all levels of the following game to ensure you are prepared to apply this knowledge during class: Aveda Hair Care And Hair Styling Products Game
This class will be recorded for internal purposes only and will not be distributed.
Mon. - Wed., March 27-29, 2023
2pm - 4pm ET