LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MASTER YOUR LIFT?
It’s all in the “weigh” you mix! Master a NEW world of color theory. Dive deep into the theory of color weight to get rich true tonal results. You will walk away with the guidelines on “how” and “why” to choose specific pure tones, pure pigments, and pastel tones to create true neutral, cool, and vibrant results with your hair color.
- The difference between color weight and tone
- Which pure tone, pure pigment, or pastel tone will support your desired result
- How to formulate for neutral, cool, and vibrant results
- To mix with new gram increments
- How not all Blues are the same
- Which to choose – FS Permanent ELC or FS Deep 12N or 14N
- How to use IB outside the parameters
Take color theory, NRP, and tonal value with a whole new perspective! Participants will be inspired to challenge their thinking on enhancing, refining, and neutralizing tone strictly by tonal value!
Learn to create precise lightening formulations through the expansion of fundamental hair color principles!
Prerequisite: 5 years working with Aveda hair color
Want to Co-Op? Call to register and Aveda Florida will cover 50% of the cost, 800-283-3244.
This class will be recorded for internal purposes only and will not be distributed.